Ka Ho Mok is a Co-Investigator on CGHE’s global higher education engagement research programme.
Ka Ho is Vice President and concurrently Chair Professor of Comparative Policy of Lingnan University. He researches and publishes on higher education policy and governance, comparative development and policy studies, and social development in contemporary China and East Asia. Ka Ho was named by the Ministry of Education in China as Changjiang Chair Professor (Comparative Education and East Asian Studies) in 2010.
CGHE research projects
- UK international graduates in East Asia: careers, earnings, jobs, mobility
Select recent publications
- Managing international connectivity, diversity of learning and changing labour markets
- The quest for world-class university status: implications for sustainable development of Asian universities
CGHE working paper, September 2016
- When Asian economies are expanding higher education: challenges for graduate employment and education governance
All China Review, September 2016
- Massification of higher education: challenges for admissions and graduate employment in China
CGHE working paper, July 2016
- Employability and mobility in the valorisation of higher education qualifications: the experiences and reflections of Chinese students and graduates
CGHE working paper, June 2016
- Higher education governance in crisis: a critical reflection on the massification of higher education, graduate employment and social mobility
Journal of Education and Work, 2016