This year’s Philosophy of Higher Education Conference invites papers on ‘Student being and becoming in the future university’.
This year’s conference will take place on 10-12 September 2018 in the UK (venue TBC).
The conference will play an important role in the fast developing joint international venture into the social theory and philosophy of higher education, and the organisers encourage a multigenerational host of participants, including PhD students and newer and experienced researchers and scholars.
- Student voices, experiences, and identity formation in higher education
- Student freedom and responsibility; academic citizenship and societal engagement
- Student bodies; emotion, feeling, and desire in higher education
- Entrepreneurship, student agency, and the formation of students
- Digital students, digital universities, and digital worlds
- Knowledge, critical thinking, and higher education epistemologies
- Students as researchers and students as teachers
- The future academic and the future curriculum
Further information about the conference is available to download.
The deadline for submissions is 1 May 2018.