- Centre Associe Regional CEREQ de Toulouse is devoted to research on workforce employability and the evolution of professions and certifications.
- GuildHE is one of the two recognised representative bodies for Higher Education in the UK.
- Higher Education Academy enhances teaching quality in higher education institutions, and develops individual careers through teaching resources.
- Higher Education Policy Institute is the UK’s only independent think tank devoted to higher education.
- i-Graduate delivers comparative insight to the education sector worldwide.
- Leadership Foundation for Higher Education is committed to developing and improving the management and leadership skills of existing and future leaders of higher education.
- National Centre for Universities and Business is an independent and not-for-profit membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports university-business collaboration across the UK.
- National Union of Students is a confederation of 600 students’ unions, amounting to more than 95 per cent of all higher and further education unions in the UK.
- Office for Fair Access is the independent regulator of fair access to higher education in England.
- Social Market Foundation is an independent public policy think tank, whose work spans public service reform and the social market economy, and champions ideas that marry a pro-market orientation with concern for social justice.
- Society for Research into Higher Education is a UK-based international learned society concerned to advance understanding of higher education, especially through the insights, perspectives and knowledge offered by systematic research and scholarship.
- Times Higher Education is the UK’s leading publication in global higher education news, comment and in-depth features, and publisher of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- UK Council for International Student Affairs is the UK’s national advisory body serving the interests of international students and those who work with them.
- Universities and Colleges Employers Association is a membership organisation whose mission is to represent, negotiate for, and promote the interests of UK universities as employers.
- Universities UK is an advocacy organisation for universities in the UK.
- Universities UK International works to support the development and sustainability of the UK higher education sector’s influence and competitiveness in a global environment.
- The University and College Union represents over 110,000 academics, lecturers, trainers, instructors, researchers, managers, administrators, computer staff, librarians and postgraduates in universities, colleges, prisons, adult education and training organisations across the UK.
- University World News provides international news, commentary and features to academics globally as well as providing a bespoke service to Africa.
- Wonkhe is the home of higher education wonks: those who work in and around universities and anyone interested and engaged in higher education policy, people and politics.