CGHE working papers
- Shattock, M. and Horvath, A. (2020, accepted) The decentralisation of the governance of UK higher education: the effects of devolution to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and on England. Policy Reviews in Higher Education
- Shattock, M. and Horvath, A (2019). The Governance of British Higher Education: The impact of governmental, financial and market pressures. London: Bloomsbury.
- Hazelkorn, E. and Gibson, A. (2019). Public goods and public policy: what is public good, and who and what decides? Higher Education, 78 (2), pp. 257-271.
- E. Hazelkorn (2019) “Evolving Architecture of/for International Education and Global Science” in de Wit and Godwin (Eds.) Intelligent Internationalization: The Shape of Things to come. Festchrift. Leiden: Brill Publishers.
- Tomlinson, M., Enders, J. & Naidoo, R. (2018): The Teaching Excellence Framework: symbolic violence and the measured market in higher education, Critical Studies in Education, published online first: DOI: 10.1080/17508487.2018.1553793
- Shattock, M. (2017). University governance in flux. The impact of external and internal pressures on the distribution of authority within British universities: A synoptic view. Higher Education Quarterly, 71 (4), pp. 384-395.
- Enders, J. (2017). The Rise and Fall of Systems Thinking: Towards a Post-Bourdieuan Study of Field Dynamics. In Scott, P., Gallacher, J. & Parry, G. (eds.) New Languages and Landscapes of Higher Education. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 173-187.
- Enders, J. (2016). Universitäten und Fachhochschulen. In Simon, D., Knie, A., Hornbostel, S. & Zimmermann, K. (eds.) Handbuch Wissenschaftspolitik, 2nd edition. Wiesbaden: Springer VS, 503-516.
All projects in this Research Programme