- Mok, K.H. and Xiong, W.Y. (in press, 2020). Anti-Globalism and its impact on internationalization of higher education: Critical reflections on mainland China and Taiwan overseas returnees’ job searches and career development experiences, Higher Education Policy.
- Mok, K.H. (in press, 2020). Contesting globalisation and implications for higher education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Challenges and prospects, Higher Education Policy.
- Jiang, J., Mok, K.H. and Shen, W.Q. (2020). Riding over the national and global disequilibria: International learning and academic career development of Chinese PhD returnees. Higher Education Policy.
- Mok, K. H. (2018). Critical reflections on student learning, graduate employment and faculty development in Asia. Higher Education Quarterly.
- Mok, K.H. (2018). Promoting national identity through higher education and graduate employment: Reality in the responses and implementation of government policy in China. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management.
- Mok, K. H., Han, X., Jiang, J. and Zhang, X. (2018). International and transnational education for whose interests? A study on the career development of Chinese students. Higher Education Quarterly.
All projects in this Research Programme