CGHE working papers
- Hunt, S.A. Boliver, V. (accepted pending revisions, 2020). Private providers and market exit in UK higher education’. Higher Education.
- Hunt, S.A. (accepted, 2020). A history of correspondence education in the UK. History of Education.
- Hunt, S.A. and Boliver, V. (2020). The new market sector: Can subsidised private colleges break into the UK mainstream? In Changing Higher Education for a Changing World, ed. C. Callender, W. Locke, S. Marginson. London: Bloomsbury.
- Hunt, S.A. and Boliver, V. (2019) Private higher education in the United Kingdom. International Higher Education, No. 98, pp. 18-20.
- The entry and experience of private providers of higher education in six countries
CGHE Special Report, 2016
All projects in this Research Programme