- Laurillard, D., & Kennedy, E. (in press, 2020). The role of higher education in upscaling global professional development through open, online collaboration. In C. Callender, W. Locke and S. Marginson, Changing Higher Education for a Changing World. London: Bloomsbury.
- Kennedy, Swinnerton, Morris, Hawksey, Laurillard (submitted). Enrolment to impact: A mixed methodology for MOOC value creation. The Internet and Higher Education.
- Laurillard, D. (2019). Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) In M. David & M. Amey (Eds.), The SAGE Encyclopedia of Higher Education. Thousand Oaks, CA, USA: SAGE Publications Inc.
- Kennedy, E., & Laurillard, D. (2019). The potential of MOOCs for large-scale teacher professional development in contexts of mass displacement. London Review of Education, 17 (2): 141–158.
- Laurillard, D., Kennedy, E., Charlton, P., Wild, J., & Dimakopoulos, D. (2018). Using technology to develop teachers as designers of TEL: evaluating the Learning Designer. British Journal of Educational Technology.
- Laurillard, D. (2018) Teaching as a Design Science: Teachers building, testing and sharing pedagogic ideas, in Joke Voogt, Gerald Knezek, Rhonda Christensen and Kwok-Wing Lai (eds), Springer International Handbooks of Education. Handbook of Information Technology in Primary and Secondary Education, Springer, New York.
All projects in this Research Programme