Refereed journal papers
- Henseke, G. and F. Green (2017) Cross-national Deployment of “Graduate Jobs”: Analysis Using a New Indicator Based on High Skills Use. Research In Labor Economics. Skill Mismatch in Labour Markets. Also available as: Henseke, G; Green, F; (2017) Cross-national Deployment of “Graduate Jobs”: Analysis Using a New Indicator Based on High Skills Use. In: Polachek, S and Pouliakas, K and Russo, G and Tatsiramos, K, (eds.) Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets. (pp. 41-79). Emerald: Bingley, UK
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2016) Should governments of OECD countries worry about graduate underemployment? Oxford Review of Economic Policy. 32(4): 514-537.
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2016). The Changing Graduate Labour Market: Analysis Using a New Indicator of Graduate Jobs. IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 5:14.
- Henseke, G. and F. Green (2016), ‘Graduate Jobs’ in OECD Countries: Analysis Using A New Indicator Based on High Skills Use, OECD Education Working Papers, No. 144, OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Green, F. and G. Henseke. ‘The Recent Trend for “Graduate Jobs”, Using a New Indicator’. Graduate Market Trends, Spring 2015.
- Green, F. and G. Henseke (2017) Graduates and ‘Graduate Jobs’ in Europe: A Picture of Growth and Diversification. Centre for Global and Higher Participation (CGHE) Working Paper 25.
- Graduates and ‘graduate jobs’ in Europe: a picture of growth and diversification
Keynote at CGHE annual conference, March 2017
- Graduate labour market trends in Germany
Seminar at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education, November 2016
- Graduate jobs
Workshop at Warwick Institute for Employment, November 2016
All projects in this Research Programme