Futao Huang is a Co-Investigator on CGHE’s global higher education engagement research programme.
Futao is a Professor at the Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University, Japan. His major academic fields include internationalisation of higher education, academic profession and designing university and colleges curriculum in the comparative perspective.
CGHE research projects
- Local and global public good contributions of higher education: a comparative study in six national systems
- Internationalisation of HE as a public good: a comparative study in four national systems
Select recent publications
- The internationalization of the academy: changes, realities and prospects
The changing academic profession in Japan, 2015
- Higher education development in Japan
Mass higher education development in East Asia, 2015
- Changes in Japanese academics’ teaching and research, 1992-2011
Studies in Higher Education, July 2015