National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) and Consortium of Higher Education Researchers invite papers for this year’s CHER conference on the theme ‘Differentiation and Integration in Higher Education: Patterns and Dynamics’.
The 31st CHER annual conference will be held in Moscow, Russia, from 30 August to 1 September 2018.
The call is open to researchers from various disciplines and with different scholarly perspectives to visit HSE and Moscow and to discuss a variety of university systems, problems of management of higher education institutions, and the changing landscape of higher education.
- Interconnections between changing higher education and changing society
- Organisational/institutional dynamics of modern universities
- Students under pressure: the effects of changing higher education: a) Access to higher education and b) Student experience in dynamic universities
- Academic profession: from the unified community to the differentiated system
- Unbundling higher education
- Open track
Further information is available on the conference website.
The deadline for submissions is 18 March 2018.