Diana Laurillard is a Co-Investigator on CGHE’s local higher education engagement research programme.
Diana is Professor of Learning with Digital Technologies at the London Knowledge Lab, UCL Institute of Education. Her research includes large-scale online communities of teacher-designers, and the use of specialised digital course design tools to enable teachers to create and share new pedagogies for using learning technology. She is currently running two MOOCs on teacher development in digital course design.
- A MOOC Value Creation Methodology
- Investigating the transformative potential of MOOCs for professional development on the large scale
CGHE research projects
Select recent publications
- Foreword to Learning design: conceptualising a framework for teaching and learning online
- Investigating dyscalculia from the lab to the classroom: a science of learning perspective
- The educational problem that MOOCs could solve: professional development for teachers of disadvantaged students
Research on Learning Technology, 2016