- John Gill, Simon Baker and Carly Minsky from Times Higher Education
- Brendan O’Malley from University World News
- Stephen Khan and Gemma Ward from The Conversation
- Graeme Wise from University Alliance and Natalie Peck
- Peter Scott from the Centre for Global Higher Education/UCL Institute of Education
Chair: Simon Marginson, Centre for Global Higher Education
Join our panel of leading journalists and experts for a discussion about higher education and the media.
If universities are unhappy with their public media coverage they only have themselves to blame… Or is there more to it? This seminar will take a reflective and critical look at how the media informs and reflects UK public debate about higher education. Refreshments will be provided.