The Department of Education at University of Oxford is hosting a one-day symposium in collaboration with Lingnan University to explore higher education in China, including the role of liberal arts education.
Professor Leonard Cheng, President of Lingnan University
Professor Ka Ho Mok, Vice President and Chair Professor of Lingnan University
Professor Jack Chan, Sun Yat-Sen University
Professor Jin Jiang, Lingnan University
Professor Wenqin Shen, Peking University
Professor Wen Wen, Tsinghua University
Professor Shi, Tsinghua University
Professor Marijk Van der Wende, Utrecht University
Professor Simon Marginson, University of Oxford
Xin Xu Lily, University of Oxford
Lili Yang, University of Oxford
• A paper on the role of liberal arts education by Professor Leonard Cheng, President of Lingnan University
• A paper on minban colleges and transnational higher education in China by Professor Ka Ho Mok, Vice President and Chair Professor of Lingnan University
• A paper on massification of higher education and graduate employment Professor Jack Chan, Associate Professor, Sun Yat-Sen University
• A paper on higher education expansion and equality issues by Professor Jin Jiang, Research Assistant Professor, Lingnan University
• A paper on higher education research and KT, with expansion of PhD and its implications by Professor Wenqin Shen, Peking University
A full programme will be announced in due course, along with a link to register for the symposium.
The symposium is free and open to all. Registration will open soon.